Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Annnnnd... GO!

So, it's been a long time since I've written anything on this 'ol blog of mine. It wouldn't be because nothing exciting has happened over the past year or so, it's just that I haven't felt that I had anything worth saying. I guess it's time for me to begin sharpening my writing skills again, and give the briefest of overviews of what's going on in my life right now.
To make a long story short, I'm living in Burlington, Vermont, I got married, and I have a 2-month old daughter. Yep. That's about it. I'm in School at Burlington College for photography and journalism, and I'm trying to figure out this whole baby-bills-bachelor's-being married thing.

So here's the deal - because my Tumblr is more up my alley in terms of photographic expression, I will use this blog as a place to give a more in-depth view of what's going on in the mind. I don't plan on using this as a place of frequency, because I want to focus my energy on the photo thing. If, for some reason, there is an interest in my writing as well as my photos, I'll be required to bend to the will of the Internet.

If you want to read something super personal, check out the blog I've created for my daughter, Katherine. My plan is to write a little bit each year about how she has been doing in life, and on her 18th birthday, I'll show it to her.

1 comment: